Saturday, May 10, 2008

More Art & Soul...

Here are a few more things I made at Art & Soul. Prepared Journals and Metal Mesh collages. When I have a chance to take better photos, I'll add them to my website.


  1. You did a wonderful job with the metal mesh. I took the class, too, and so enjoyed seeing some finished pieces.
    Do you have any finished from Leighann? I also took that one, and found both to be really stimulating.


  2. These pages are beautiful ! I love how the two page spreads seem so seamless. Did your large images (ie : the face, the clock face of the doll,...) come from rubber stamps or are they image transfers ? Or did you draw them ? Just gorgeous ! Looks like the classes were wonderful ! You are a lucky lady !

  3. Hi again, Sandy ! Thanks for your visit back to my blog and your info. about the great art&soul pages. I especially love how you used all those pieces to make the doll body !
    I am a WCANH member on line but so far only as a lurker, watching the action from the sidelines. I have been wanting to get up to your store in Warner too. It looks like a very cool and fun place ! So far, whenever you have had your great art parties there, I have had a conflict and/or I also don't have too many artsy friends who have taken the plunge into the art journal/mixed media/let's just play side of creating to attend with. Don't worry about me though, ;-), I will gather my courage and head up the 89 on my own one day soon and hopefully meet you in person !In the meantime, I am so happy you have started this blog !I love your stuff !
    Cheers !



Related Posts with Thumbnails