My Zentangle for Kidz! blog was nominated for this blog award. That's pretty cool, right? I'll put the official info down below in case you like explanations and fine print... then go vote for me - I'd love to win something right about now. :-)
It's finally here - voting starts today! The voting will continue to July 23 at 11:59 P.M. (EST). The site with the most votes will win the grand prize, a $100 restaurant gift card as well as permission to display the prestigious "Winner" emblem on their Website!
- To Vote:
- Make sure you have upgraded to Google Plus. If not, you will find the Google Plus UPGRADE button on the top left of the page. Creating your profile will only take a few minutes.
- Click on the double arrow in the Comments to view the entire list of nominees and look for your blog of choice. (ZTforKids.com is third from the bottom of the list)
- If you hover your cursor at the end of the Blog URL, a red "+1" will appear that you can click on. It's on the same location where you can find the votes that have been cast for other blogs.
- For blogs that already have some votes, the "+1" should be found immediately beside the vote count, to the right.
- Click here to view the voting page. Feel free to share this link in a blog post and on your facebook/twitter to maximize votes (and thank you!!!)
Ok, so I won't hate you or blame you if you decide to vote for one of these other blogs - there's some great stuff! It's kind of funny that the Kidz! site was nominated, but not Beez In the Belfry... but I write about more than just Zentangle here, so I probably disqualified myself. Honestly, I'm not competitive by nature... and I rarely win anything... so I'm looking at this as a great way to find some new blogs to check out. Although, I'm sure there was something I was supposed to be doing today? Oh well...
Feel free to post your discoveries about these blogs in the comments below. An adventure!